Based on Chemical Nanotechnology I-CanNano's Hygiene Paints & Coatings are resistant to bateria ,Viruses ,fungus/algae drug resistant pathogen as well as resistant to EMI (Elector Megnatic Interference). Coated surfaces also repel stains/water/dust/dirt, requiring less cleaning and thus a major reduction in maintenance costs.
• Water Base Nano-Hygienic Primer Water Base Nano Hygienic primer as first coat on
bare/old internal plaster walls of hospitals, nursing
homes, schools, public buildings, etc. • Water Base Nano-Hygienic Finish Water Base Nano Hygienic paint as second/final
coat on internal plaster walls of hospitals, nursing
homes, schools, public buildings, etc • Water Base Nano-Super Hygienic Finish Water Base Nano Super Hygienic paint as final coat
Finish on internal plaster walls of ICU, ICCU, OT of
hospitals, clean rooms, scientific labs, etc.
Independent tests conducted by the PRA (Paint Retailers Association) show I-CanNano panels (left) providing a 99.99% kill of bacterial groth compaire with panels from two other leading paint manufacturers.
I-CanNano products have undergone
extensive BS standard tests to
independently confirm our claim of a
99.99% bacterial kill rate. We have also
passed or exceeded the following
• Opacity • Through drying time • Scrub resistance • Alkali resistance • 1000 hours artificial weathering • Flexibility after artificial weathering • Adhesion after artificial weathering • Fungal resistance • Algae resistance • Water vapour permeability • Anti-bacterial
BS/ISO Standards Approved
THE PRACTICAL BENEFITS :
• Kills S. Aurus, E.Coli, MRSA and other bacteria tested to BS Standards.
• Nano Paints & Coatings do not allow bacteria, viruses or fungus to live due to their
nano alloy matrix.
• Nano Hygiene Paints & Coatings repel stains/water/dust/dirt and thus require less cleaning.
• No dampness is left on the surface and coated materials become crack resistant.
• Nano Coatings of this type are non toxic, non-allergic, not cumulative and do not to
harm the environment.
• Surfaces become EMI resistant and insulated for sound.
IDEAL FOR :
Hospitals, Health Care Centres, Sterile Laboratories, Electronic Industries, Schools/Colleges.
Hotels, Pharmaceutical, Drug & Biotech Industries and all Clean Room Applications.
SURFACES TO BE USED ON :
Building interior and exterior walls, Floor/Wall tiles (stone/ceramic), Sanitary
ware surfaces, Wooden doors & windows, Door handles and accessories,
Switch boards, Water taps, Glass panels and Metal surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY :
All materials can be applied to a surface by either spray, brush or roller.
SUSTAINABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY :
Nano Hygiene paints last considerably longer, are more
robust, anti-bacterial, are water and dirt repellent, offer low or
no VOCs, and are kinder to the environment because they
greatly reduce the need for raw material consumption.
AVAILABLE IN OTHER NANO HYGIENE VARIANTS :
• Electrically Insulating Paints • Cloro-Rub Based Paints
• Wood Based Paint • Clear Coat Paints.